Experientialist Project Outcome

                                           Group Work: An Essential Guide


During this project, I have learned many things that I can contribute to writing in future opportunities. A couple things I learned is how to research information in more of a detailed and descriptive way. I now know that research doesn't have to be conducted only online, I can actually go out and find the information for myself and learn many other new things in that process as well. I really liked this part of the project because I always thought research had to be boring and time consuming as you would have to roam the internet. I am glad I figured out a couple new ways to do that research. Another thing I learned is how to greater my ability to work in groups. I always loved group projects for the fun of messing around but until the work portion came up I never really knew how to distribute the work evenly so my group would have a strong base and layout. The contract really helped us in this project because I knew that I had to be serious and do my part of the work but also push others in my group in order to be successful. 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed this project too! I thought it showed us many things that can be helpful in the future. Group projects aren't always easy, but when everyone works well together they are fun.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment