Blog 8


NBA | Chicago Bulls Logo Modernization - Concepts - Chris Creamer's Sports  Logos Community - CCSLC - SportsLogos.Net Forums

https://boards.sportslogos.net/topic/121760-nba-chicago-bulls-logo-modernization/

 For this week I decided to talk a little about what I can't wait to do during the upcoming weeks. For my dad's job, we usually get free tickets for the Bulls and Blackhawks games. I would say I definitely prefer watching the Bulls games more only because I understand basketball better than hockey. But the tickets we get are for the box seats or suites, whatever you want to call it. Those seats are my favorite because we get to have huge amounts of food and drinks while we watch the game and to top it off later, there is a dessert cart that goes room to room towards the end too. I really look forward to these games, not only to see the Bulls play, but to get together with my parents' friends and eat tons of amazing food. This season I will more than likely get tickets and that is all I've been thinking about because it would be a great reward for me and my family as we are always so busy and don't spend too much quality time with each other. 

Comments

  1. That's awesome that you get tickets to the Bulls and Blackhawks games. I have been to both a Bulls and a Blackhawks game, and they are both really fun. The Bulls are off to a good start this year, so maybe the games will be even better than years past.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment