Blog #3




I have come to the realization that you guys should get to know me more if you are going to read my blogs. A good place to start out if the basics, I am 17 years old and I am in my second semester here at PNW. I went to Lake Central high school for 3.5 years. It was my goal to graduate early and I accomplished it. At PNW, I am majoring in elementary education. This is such an inspiring career for me and I can't wait to become a leader and role model to my own students one day. I struggled with academics for a  good amount of time growing up. Along that journey of mine, I had the best teachers who would sit and work with me to gain my academic skills and knowledge. This inspired me to do the same for kids and be a person they will always remember and love throughout their schooling. 

Now let's move on to something else. When I was younger I would be involved in a couple sports. I grew up doing basketball and volleyball but stopped basketball in middle school. I loved volleyball, it was made for me. I did court volleyball for most of my childhood but I then switched to beach volleyball in my high school years. This was such a fun hobby for me to do. I never was one to take it seriously and do big competitions. Sure I loved winning, but I always just liked to enjoy the time with my team and the sport I love most. At the moment, I don't do any sports I just work and do school. I am putting my future goals as a priority and figuring out what I want to do with my life once I graduate in a few years. But for now, I am just living life with a positive outlook and working my way up for bigger and better things later on. 

Comments